COURTWATCH: There were no proposed additions to the list from either Hennepin County Attorney’s office or Minneapolis Attorney’s Office. Updates are noted below.
- Tanner DeWitt: Convicted of Felony receiving stolen property 8/18/19; convicted of receiving stolen property on 9/26/19. Dept of Correction, release 9/8/20, probation to 2/5/21.
- Miles Shaw remains in the DOC through 4/27/20 and will be on parole to 9/25/20.
- Michael Zaccardi, convicted on 4/4/20 for 3rd degree assault; on probation until 4/5/22
Awaiting a hearing:
- Richard Breen – April 2019, cited for trespassing and placed in special hold as he was unable to care for himself. Convicted and on probation until 9/20. Cited for trespassing on 9/19, waiting for pretrial (Restorative Court) on 4/22/20.
- Kelli Durow (aka Tamera Hoveland) 39 city contacts since 2017, 38 in the Second Pct. Habitual trespassing on or near U of MN. “05/12/2020 Rule 20 Return and 05/26/2020 Arraignment/Tracking date” for 8 charges. Further charge 4th degree assault. Hearing on competency 5/12/20
- Samuel Haase has a hearing on 5/11/20 for trespass, disorderly conduct, 5th degree assault, 4th degree damage to property, and other complaints.
- Johnny Hall was discharged from probation 4/19, but charged with 5th degree drug poss. and DWI on 1/16/20 and has a pretrial on 5/18/20.
- Daniel Heacock was recommitted on 2/4/20 and has a competency hearing on 8/11/20
- Cody Horton has a review hearing on 4/23/20.
- Christian Klockeman is a repeat trespasser around U of M and has a Felony threat of violence charge 11/11/19. He has a hearing on 5/22/20
- Joshua Poplawski was released from the workhouse on 10/30/19. He received multiple trespass citations from 11/7/19, mostly in the U of MN area and received a Trespass Violate citation on 2/4/20. Arraignment is scheduled for 5/20/20 and pretrial on 5/27.
- Kirk Robledo is a frequent trespasser near the U of MN. He was cited for trespass on 10/2/19 and theft on 10/6/19. Hearing on 6/23/20.
- Leslie Wade received 3 trespass citations in the U of MN area; he has a pretrial on 6/9/20 after 2 hearings in Robbinsdale for Disorderly Conduct (5/14/20) and 4th degree damage to property (5/21/20)
- Paula Heile remains on probation until 7/12/21. No further updates.